With odds as good as they are, you’d be crazy not to participate …
The incredibly photogenic scenery and the abundance of happy faces make it easy. Any mountain bike photograph you send us (as many as you like!) will automatically be entered and will be anonymously judged at the end of the year by our MTB staff.
The winning mountain bike photos will be selected based on their capacity to show the charm or fun of an Olympic Bike MTB adventure and their suitability for reproduction.
Prizes per mountain bike season:
- 1st prize: 5 Level I or 5 Level II tours for 2 persons.
- 2nd prize: 3 Level I or 3 Level II tours for 2 persons.
- 3rd prize: 7 days deluxe class bike rental for 2 persons.
All digital entries must:
- Have the file format JPEG or GIF.
- Be no larger than 250 kb per photo.
All hard copy entries must:
- Have the photographer’s name on the back in non-smudging ink.
- Be no larger than 20 cm x 20 cm.
- Digital photos must be printed on photo paper.
Winners will be announced at the end of the MTB year.
Some conditions will apply to prizes:
- All entries become the property of Olympic Bike and may be used for publicity purposes.
- Winning entries will not necessarily be published.
- All submissions may be edited for publication.
Attn: Mrs. R. Porwoll
Adelianos Kampos 32
GR – 74100 Rethymnon, Crete